TERMS & CONDITIONS
• We do not set minimum orders other than where items come in pack quantities.
• All prices shown on this website are for UK Mainland only. Please contact us first before ordering for a carriage quotation for the following places: Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, the Republic of Ireland and Overseas.
• Orders are dispatched on a ' next working day' carriage service (except non UK Mainland),
where items are in stock. Deliveries are from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am
and 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
• Standard carriage charges for UK mainland deliveries only are charged at £9.00 + vat
Heavy or bulky items are charged at £11.50 + vat.
Small items which fit into our 1kg courier pack are charged at £5.90 + vat
Or for small but heavier items weighing up to 5kg our Mailpack at £6.95 + vat
Deliveries must be signed for unless you leave instructions at the checkout page stating where items can be safely left. We can not be held responsible if you opt to have parcels left with a neighbour and they are subsequently not received. You will then be liable for the security of your delivered parcel(s).
• Should you experience a problem i.e. the order is incomplete or damaged, so we can pursue it you MUST mark this on the carrier's paperwork and advise us within 24 hours of the problem via email. We will then work to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. Our carriers will not accept liability for in-
Order delays -
of their delivery time due to accidents, weather conditions or incidents beynd their
We can not take responsibility for any knock on effects these delays may have on your own customer demands but we will try to do all that we can to try to help if possible.
RETURNING GOODS AND CANCELLATIONS
• As a customer you have the right to cancel your contract within 7 working days of receipt of the goods ordered (under the distance selling regulations). You must take care of the goods whilst in your possession and return them at your own cost in the original packaging or be suitably repackaged and in an unused condition for a full refund. You must inform us of the cancellation of the contract by email at email@example.com
• Please note – we do not accept returns on bespoke items unless the goods are faulty or
have been damaged whilst in transit to you.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
• In the event that an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to advise you of this and wherever possible will offer an alternative. If this is not possible we will advise of a date when the item is due to be back in stock, refund your payment and / or give you the option of whether you wish to re-
BESPOKE ITEM ORDERS
• When placing bespoke box orders, you need to make sure that you check all measurements carefully before placing your final order. We can not accept responsibility for any errors relating to sizes once an order has been confirmed and accepted as correct. Refunds are not given for bespoke orders.
Turnaround times for most bespoke orders is usually within 10 working days upon receipt of payment made via Paypal or BACS. These times can vary though depending upon the type
of product being ordered i.e. bespoke wooden shipping cases are up to 14 working days.
However, during busy periods or where items are out of stock i.e. foam corners etc., this time may vary and you will be advised of the delay as soon as possible. You should make sure that you have allowed adequate time for your order to be made before ordering as there may be times we can not meet tight deadlines. If in doubt you should always email us for time-
CONDITIONS OF SALE
• Our policy is one of constant improvement and development. We reserve the right to make changes to the specification of any product we offer for sale at any time without notice.
• Prices are shown as a guide only and may be subject to revision without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the day of sale.
• All items are offered subject to availability.
• All prices shown on the website are exclusive of VAT charged at the current rate of 20%. Vat will be added to your shipping basket on your final invoice.
• A shortage or surplus charged at pro-
• We shall not be obliged to meet any claims on grounds that goods supplied do not confirm to certain dimensions where it is shown that such goods count within the bounds stated and agreed tolerances.
• The technical specifications plus date we provide are given in good faith but are intended as a guide only and as such are subject to change without prior notice. Any buyer ordering products from us is responsible for ensuring that the products they are purchasing are appropriate for
the use & application to which they intend to put them.
• The liability of us to any buyer for loss or damage of whatsoever nature shall be limited to a maximum of the invoice value of the goods supplied by us and not for consequential loss of
• No warranty is given or implied that any particular item offered for sale is fit for any particular
purpose, as we have no control over the way our products are used. Customers must ascertain for themselves that an item is suitable for its intended purpose.
• All sizes, weights, colours and other specifications shown on this website are for guidance
only . If such information is critical to a customers application then it is their responsibility to check.
• We do not offer trade accounts. However where we have supplied goods on account to pre-
• You shall hold the goods as our bailee.
• We reserve the right to retake possession of the goods at any time and for that purpose may
enter your premises
• You shall store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as our property.
• Risk of goods shall pass on to you upon delivery to you (or to a third party carrier for delivery
to you) or at a time of collection of the goods which is earlier.
• In the event that you either:
a) Have a distress or execution levied upon assets or offer to make arrangements or composition with your creditors or commit an act of bankruptcy made against you or
b) If any resolution or petition to wind up your business is passed or presented or a receiver of the whole or part of your undertaking property or assets is appointed
Then payment in full for the goods shall be made immediately or the goods shall be returned to us or we shall be entitled to come into your premises to re-
• Force Majeure
• The seller shall not be liable for failing to perform the contract whether wholly or in part. If the failure is caused either wholly or partly by any circumstance or circumstances outside the sellers reasonable control.
• Governing Law
• The validity, construction and performance of all contracts made between the parties shall be governed by the laws of England.
• No waiver or forbearance of the seller in enforcing any rights under the contract will prejudice
its right to do so at a let date.
• The information we exchange with our customers is confidential, We shall not divulge any information provided by our customers to any third parties without your consent unless otherwise obliged to do so by law. You in return shall also be obliged not to divulge any details about us to any third parties.
• Neither party shall assign or transfer the contract without express written consent of the other.
• The contract shall set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties.
• The contract between yourselves and Whitlam Framing trading as Packaframe is concluded when we accept your order. We consider the terms and conditions set out above to be an important part of our contract, which warrant special consideration by you. These terms and conditions will apply each time an order is accepted by us, irrespective of any provisions to the contrary on which you may customarily trade.
By placing your order with us, it is understood that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions as set out above.
Last updated 17th May 2018
|Canvaspak Sizes & Prices|
|Tapes & Dispensers|
|Low Cost Parcel Tape|
|Quality Parcel Tape|
|Printed Polypropylene Tape|
|Foam Edging Strip|
|Black Stretch Wrap|
|Glass Protection Film|
|Clear A5 PVC Pockets|
|Cardboard & Correx|